Terms & Conditions
Company Registration No: 07828451
- Our Commitment
We will under normal circumstances fulfill all orders within 1-2 working days of receiving an order.
All goods sent will be as described and tested before dispatch. In some cases images shown may not be of the actual product.All items on the Astute Lighting website are for the use with LED products ONLY(Unless stated otherwise) and not designed to be used for other purposes.
- Legally Binding Contract
When you buy our goods and services on the internet, you are entering a legally binding contract.
- Confirmation of order
Your order will be confirmed by email normally within 24 hours, but not longer than 72 hours, of receipt of your order over the internet. Credit/Debit card payments are debited upon placing the order, NOT when the goods are sent.
Please see our returns section.
- Warranty Policy
LED lighting products are classed as ‘consumable’ items which mean there is not a requirement to supply a warranty. However, Astute Lighting provides each and every customer with a 3 year warranty.
- All LED Dimmable products should be used with a LED compatible dimmer switch, failure to do so will result in extensive damage to the product & void the warranty.
- Water damage is not covered under the warranty policy unless the product is advertised as IP65, IP66 rated.
- The customer must provide an Order No or a physical/digital copy of receipt in order for the warranty to be valid.
- Proof of professional installation may be required. Images or copy of invoice from certified electrician.
- Any given item will be replaced under warranty a maximum of 3 times. It will be deemed as a fault with installation or a fault at the premises at which it is being installed rather than a item fault, as all items are tested before dispatch.
- ALL VARIATIONS OF THE EMERGENCY BATTERY PACK COME WITH A 2 YEAR WARRANTY ONLY.
Astute Lighting can refuse the item(s) warranty status if any of the above criteria is met/not met.
f under the circumstance, an item has been sent in for warranty and the item is discontinued, Astute Lighting will provide the closest alternative to the original item. Items replaced under warranty continue to hold the same period of warranty from the initial date of purchase.
Please see our returns policy on how to return a warranted product.
*This complies with the new European Directive on distance selling which is incorporated into UK law by the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling)Regulations 2000.
- Complaints Procedure
Any complaints should be addressed in writing to:The Complaints Dept.
Astute Lighting Ltd,
Unit-B2 Percliff Way,
Off Phillips Road, Blackburn,
Lancashire, BB1 5PF
All complaints will be answered within 60 days
- Value Added Tax
VAT is added to all UK and EU Orders @ 20%
Vat No: GB 124741627
- Ordering on the internet
Our online credit and debit card payment processing site is a secure area managed by WORLDPAY. Please see www.worldpay.com for more information.
- Our Rights
We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute or remove without notice any information on this website. Prices, goods and availability of products are subject to change at any time. Astute Lighting Ltd also reserves the right to withdraw its service at any time, to refuse the service to any customer and to amend these Terms & Conditions, all at any time without notice.
- Applicable Law
These conditions shall be construed according to and governed by UK Laws.
None of our Terms and Conditions affect your statutory rights as a consumer.